As of June 9, 2021, French Polynesia reopens its borders to vaccinated travelers according to their country of origin.
In view of the national decree on the easing of border restrictions, the conditions of entry and stay are changing.
From France, the United States, and other countries of the green zone* to French Polynesia:
- People vaccinated according to a complete vaccination schedule can travel without having to justify a compelling reason.
- Minor children accompanying a vaccinated adult are exempt from declaring a compelling reason.
- Minor children arriving with a vaccinated adult will not be subject to quarantine, but to self-tests during their stay.
Our team awaits you for an unforgettable private cruise.
Embark aboard a Tahiti Yacht Charter catamaran, and sail to discover our Polynesian islands.
Book your stay now:
- Phone: +(689) 40 66 28 80
- Email : email@example.com
Entry and stay conditions in French Polynesia:
Find the conditions for entry into French Polynesia, which are regularly updated on the Tahiti Tourisme website.
*Countries classified as green zone: characterized by a low circulation of the virus (namely: the Member States of the European Union, the United Kingdom, Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, San Marino, Holy See and Switzerland, Australia, South Korea, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, New Zealand and Singapore).