holidays in catamaran!
- Tahiti Yacht Charter is the specialist for sailboat catamaran cruising in French Polynesia. Cruises are customised for each customer from 2 passengers. With a fully-dedicated crew, onboard sailing catamarans, you will discover a unique side of Polynesia through the sea and turquoise lagoons of the Leeward islands.
- From the our base located in Raiatea, you will be able to sail through the marvellous Leeward islands and discover each one’s specific feature: Raiatea the Sacred Island, Taha’a the Vanilla Island, Huahine the Majestic Island and the mythical island of Bora Bora.
Everybody loves offshore holidays !
- All our 30 catamarans are French-built by world-leaders, Fountaine-Pajot, Lagoon (Bénéteau Group) and Nautitech. From 36 feet (11 meters) up to 58 feet (17 meters), our catamarans are regularly renewed in order to offer you the latest in luxury, comfort, technicak developments and aesthetics. Their capacity ranges from two to ten persons. All of them are carefully maintained by our own technical team to international norms.
- All models offer squares fresh and airy, equipped with fans, open cockpits, spacious decks that provide tropical cruise out of the world! Relaxation and pleasure are the on-board priorities.
In their Grande croisière specification complete with generator, water maker and air conditioning, you are normally required to have a TYC skipper with you.
Discover Polynesia in a different way!
- With a strong knowledge from the smallest atoll to the most famous island, we are able to guide you in order to design the perfect once-in-a-life cruise.
At Tahiti Yacht Charter, every client is unique and the same goes for your cruise! We only design private and custom made cruises whether it is for couples, families or friends.
- To help you with your project and your constraints, you will find a cruises catalogue on this website.
If you wish to, you can explore Polynesia in privacy and security with an experienced crew – discrete and very professional.
Unforgettable memories !
Some practical information…
First time in Polynesia
Ia Ora Na ! Welcome !French Polynesia is spread over 5 archipelagoes and counts a mix of 118 high volcanic islands and low-lying coral atolls, a paradise of white sand beaches and turquoise lagoons. Magic names such as Tahiti, Bora-Bora, the Tuamotu and the Marquesas,and other islands each with their individual characters and flavors.
The essence of Polynesia stems from its myriad of islands, what better way to visit than by sea? It’s the most authentic, surprising and natural way of discovery. A catamaran is the combination of a sailboat, for its independence, quiet, closeness to nature, conviviality and intimacy – and the spacious comfort of a floating bungalow.